Mommy’s Milk is looking for breastfeeding individuals who are currently taking Veklury® (remdesivir) for the treatment of COVID-19. Our research study will examine whether Veklury® can be found in breast milk and whether this has any effect on the infant’s growth or development. If you’re taking Veklury®, please consider joining our study!
Participation includes providing breast milk samples (see details below), phone interviews about mom and baby’s health and environment, questionnaires about baby’s growth and development, and releasing baby’s medical records.
Participate in the Study
Please fill out your contact information. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. All of your information will be kept confidential and private.
You are eligible to participate if you are:
- 18+ years of age
- Currently living in the United States
You’ll be asked to:
- Provide five milk samples in a 24 hour period while taking Veklury®, and then pumping one milk sample once per day for 7 consecutive days following your last dose of Veklury®.
- Breast milk samples will be collected at home using mom’s personal electric breast pump and shipped to our study office using materials we will provide at no cost to the mom.
- Release baby’s medical records
- Complete a phone interview at enrollment
- Submit questionnaires about your child’s development
For more information, please contact Mommy’s Milk by email, Subject Line: Veklury® Study, at [email protected] or call 858.246.1713.