Researchers want to learn more about human milk and how it influences child health and development. Parents want to know how to best feed their babies and keep them healthy. Together, we can achieve this goal. You can donate two ounces of human milk, and we’ll keep it safe for a role in future research projects.
→ If you are a lactating, please submit your interest to join a study.
→ If you are a healthcare professional, please visit our patient referral form.
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
You are eligible to participate if you are:
- 18+ years of age
- Currently lactating
- Willing to donate 2 oz. of human milk
You’ll be asked to:
- Donate 2 oz (50 ml) of human milk
- Complete an interview that will collect information about you and your family
- Complete an online questionnaire about your diet
- Fill out online questionnaires about your mood
- Submit questionnaires about your child’s development
Optional steps you can take to help us further our research include:
- Releasing medical records for you and your child so that we can look at your health and your child’s health in comparison to your milk sample
- Allowing us to contact you with information about other research studies no more than twice a year
- Allowing us to contact you to update your personal information no more than once a year