Mommy’s Milk is is looking for breastfeeding women who are currently taking Motegrity™ (prucalopride) for the treatment of chronic constipation. Our study will examine whether Motegrity can be found in breast milk and whether this has any effect on the infant’s growth or development. If you’re taking Motegrity, please consider joining our study!
Participation includes providing 4-7 breast milk samples over a 24-hour period before and after taking a dose, phone interviews about mom and baby’s health and environment, questionnaires about baby’s growth and development, and releasing baby’s medical records.
Participate in the Study
Please fill out your contact information. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. All of your information will be kept confidential and private.
You are eligible to participate if you are:
- 18+ years of age
- Currently living in the United States
- Breastfeeding a child 11 months old or younger
You’ll be asked to:
- Provide at least 4 and up to 7 breast milk samples collected at specific timepoints from a single breast over a 24-hour period of collection before and after taking a dose of Motegrity.
- Breast milk samples will be collected at home using mom’s personal electric breast pump and shipped to study office using materials we will provide to the mom.
- Release baby’s medical records
- Complete phone interviews at enrollment and once every 2 months until baby is 13 months old
- Submit up to 2 questionnaires about your child’s development (once at 3-5 months, and again at 12 months)
- $100 gift card after returning 4-7 breast milk samples
- $10 gift card after returning the 3-5 month developmental questionnaire
- $15 gift card after returning the 12 month developmental questionnaire
For more information, please contact Mommy’s Milk by email at [email protected] or call 858.246.1713.